They are composed of a SS316L-type stainless steel plug body with a double mesh with between the two a filter media made of fibres adapted to the material level (fiberglass resistant to chemical agents and SS310 or Alloy2O steel wires) according to the application kind (drying tower, final absorption tower) and the gas being treated.
Principal activity sectors
Atephos impingement plugs with standard dimensions have a diameter of 762 or 861 mm for respective heights of 1016 and 1651 mm.
Principal technical characteristics
- Filtration level: high efficiency (99 to 100%) starting with droplets of 3 microns, 80 to 99% efficiency for droplets from 1 to 3 microns, 30 to 95% efficiency for droplets from 0.5 to 1 micron
- Plug combines optimum drainage and optimum efficiency at a relatively low pressure drop.
- On-site assistance and consulting
- On-site or in-factory relining of used plugs, whether from EFC or not
- Rental of a test installation