Compact filters are essentially intended for air conditioning, whether used with a pre-filter or terminal filter. The filter frames are produced in plastic equipped with 3 or 4 moulds. The filter media is made of fiberglass or synthetic fibres. They require little maintenance and have a long service life.
Principal activity sectors
The compact filters were built in frames with the standardized dimensions: 30x60x30cm, 50x60x30cm or 60x60x30cm.
Principal technical characteristics
- Several filtration classifications according to ISO 16890
- Filtration surface: 8.5 to 17.0 m² (according to the frame dimensions)
- Airflow rate: 2,500 to 5,000 m³/h (according to the frame dimensions)
- Initial resistance: from 125 to 180 Pa (according to the filtration classification)
- Maximum usage temperature: maximum 80°C
- Maximum usage humidity rate: 100 %
- Replacement of used cassettes on site by our teams
- Provision of consumables