Bag filters were conceived to offer a larger filtration surface. EFC provides bag filters made with synthetic material or fiberglass.
Preference goes to the synthetic ones, however, as they do not exhibit fibre migration, are little affected by moist air and the waste can be simply incinerated in waste processing. The metal frame is also easy to disassemble from the filter medium and is therefore easier to process into waste.
Principal activity sectors
Bag filters are produced in standard dimensions or custom made.
Principal technical characteristics
- Several filtration classifications according to ISO 16890
- Filtration surface: 3.0 to 4.6 m² (according to bag depth)
- Recommended airflow rate: 3,400 m³/h
- Large retention capacity
- Maximum usage temperature: maximum 100°C
- Maximum usage humidity rate: 100 %
- Replacement of used cassettes on site by our teams
- Provision of consumables